Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy
Illinois - United States
An accredited institution located in the heart of downtown Chicago, Tribeca Flashpoint Academy is one of the industry's most well-known and respected digital media arts colleges—providing hands-on degree programs aimed at propelling graduates into "the business" in a way few other institutions can.
Created by the industry for the industry, our focus is on giving students both the creative enrichment they’d expect from a world-class creative institution—as well as the practical hands-on training, real-world work experience, and professional mentorship they will need to transition successfully from student to professional.
Beginning your very first semester on campus, you will be using industry-standard equipment and software, exploring your creative passions through personal and collaborative projects, and working alongside industry professionals on real-world client projects--developing your creative voice and artistic skills, as well as the robust resume and the insider industry know-how you will need to step seamlessly into your career in the digital media arts.
· Bachelor of Science, Digital Art
· Bachelor of Science, Digital Marketing
· Bachelor of Science, Postproduction/Film
· Associate of Applied Science, Digital Media (generalist degree)
· Associate of Applied Science, Film + Broadcast
· Associate of Applied Science, Recording Arts
· Associate of Applied Science, Animation + Visual Effects
· Associate of Applied Science, Design + Visual Communications
TOEFL scores (minimum: 80 internet, 550 paper, 213 computer) OR IELTS scores (minimum: 6.5)
Scholarships are available based on merit.