1. Do I have to pay to use bestapply.org?
No, all services of bestapply.org is entirely free for students
2. How do I sign up to bestapply.org?
• Go to our home page bestapply.org and simply click Sign Up
• You will be directed to our registration page where you will be asked to fill in a few simple questions, like your name, e-mail address and a password.
• Submit the form and that’s it
After you sign up, you will be directed to a new page where you will be able to create your profile.
3. After submitting my documents to the system and offered with alternatives, does it mean I am accepted?
No, the list indicates that you meet the admission criteria of the following universities. Either, you can wait for the universities to approach you or you can apply directly.
4. I have not uploaded copies of my test results, will the universities know that I am interested in them?
No, in order to be considered by a university you should not only submit your scores but also upload your test results.