Baki - Azerbaijan
Khazar University is a private educational institution for undergraduate, graduate and professional studies promoting advanced study and research, educational policy and development in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Khazar maintains a positive learning environment and friendly atmosphere. One-on-one contact with professors, personal attention to every student and quality of education are among the main characteristics of Khazar University.
Khazar applies a credit-based educational model where the main language of instruction is English. It has 4 schools with approximately 2000 students and 150 academic staff.
- Student-centered approach of teaching and learning
- English is a primary language of instruction
- Flexible credit-based education model
- Curricula and course development based on the leading Western education models
- High quality and constantly updated degree programs that comply with modern educational standards
- Close cooperation with industries and businesses
- Easy admission process for international students
- Language support services through intensive classes
- Student support services including face-to-face meetings with professors, career advice, friendly environment, and ready-to-help staff
School of Engineering and Applied Science
School of Economics and Management
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
School of Education
Internationally recognized English language qualifications (TOEFL, IELTS). If not available, an interview will be conducted to evaluate applicants’ language skills.