Mersin - Türkiye
Çağ University is a foundation university, a nonprofit institution founded by the Bayboğan Education Foundation. It is the first foundation university in Mediterranean region of Turkey, a region of rich history and culture and great natural beauty. Education began on November 22, 1997 following an opening ceremony attended by President Süleyman Demirel.
The university is administered by the Board of Trustees and the Rector. Çağ University offers degrees in the short cycle (associate), first cycle (bachelor‘s), second cycle (master’s), and third cycle (doctorate).
The university provides varied opportunities for education, which are not limited to within the campus walls. Faculty members share their knowledge and experience with students, in an atmosphere of warmth and friendship, enabling them to gain self-confidence and become equipped for a career of further study. The students can also hear the views of many leaders in business, science, politics and technology in forums hosted by the university. This ensures contact with the real world so that education doesn't remain an abstract concept.
Çağ University, situated on 230.000m2 of parkland, was founded with the aim of providing modern, higher education of a global standard. We will embrace the young people of the region and foster scientists and professionals who are of high moral standards, are creative, free-thinkers who have universal values and a wide perspective, and who love their fellow human begins. The university participated in Erasmus Programme on 2005. Afterwards, ECTS, Diploma Supplement and Quality Assurance System were established; as a result, exchange programme began to operate.
Çağ University gives Diploma Supplement to its graduates since 2006-2007 academic year and as a result of the excellence of the implementation, Çağ University was awarded “Diploma Supplement Label” by European Commission in 2011.
- Vocational School
- Applied English-Turkish Translatorship
- Business Administration
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Human Resources Management
- Banking and Insurance
- Foreign Trade (International Trade)
- Logistics (International Logistics)
- Computer Technologies and Information Systems
- Accounting and Tax Applications
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- International Management
- Public Relations
- International Finance
- International Relations
- International Trade
- International Tourism Management
- International Logistics
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- English Language Teaching
- Turkish Language and Literature
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Institute of Social Sciences
- Master’s Degree
- Business Administration (with and without thesis)
- Public Law (with and without thesis)
- Private Law (with and without thesis)
- Turkish Language and Literature(with and without thesis)
- English Language Teaching (with and without thesis)
- Doctorate Degree