İstanbul - Türkiye
Acıbadem University is a private institution, established in 2007. The university brings together many medical disciplines for students to choose from when planning for their future. The head of the Board of Higher Education did not want Acıbadem to only be a school of healthcare. For this reason, the school offers a wide array of health-related courses, departments and professional training programs.
Acıbadem is the first medical school in Turkey to offer many applications and ways of knowledge acquisition. With the aid of professionals using the highest-level technologies and discovering innovative elements, the university wishes to help individuals gain insight of their purpose as a trained health professional and expose them to different kinds of knowledge. Students will not only be equipped to practice within Turkey but will also be trained and skilled to compete internationally. Our university is dedicated to giving students all that they may need in order to achieve professional success in their chosen area. Our aim is not to create a force of manpower in academics but to produce a craving for knowledge that will be someday implemented into the work field. Therefore, Acıbadem is not focused on applying concepts to small groups, but rather strives to encourage students to find their own calling in the medical world and to provide them with the tools they need to complete their own field research.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Vocational School of Health Services
- Paramedics (Turkish)
- Anesthesiology (Turkish)
- Pathology (Turkish)
- Medical Imaging (Turkish)
- Radiotherapy (Turkish)
- Medical Laboratory (Turkish)
- Medical Documentation and Secretarial Skills (Turkish)
- Dialysis Program (NO QUOTAS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
- Perfusion Techniques Program (NO QUOTAS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
- Electroneurophysiology Program (NO QUOTAS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
- Geriatry (NO QUOTAS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
- Medical School (English)
- Basic Sciences Department
- Medical Chemistry
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Biology
- Biostatistics and Medical Informatics
- Medical History and Ethics
- Histology and Embryology
- Medical Sciences Department
- Mental Health and Disease
- Radiation Oncology
- Physical Health and Rehabilitation
- Skin and Venereal Diseases
- Child Health and Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Chest Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Medical Pharmacology
- Public Health
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Surgical Sciences Department
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Brain and Nerve Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Anesthesiology and Reanimation
- General Surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Medical Pathology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Faculty of Health Sciences (English)
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Health Care Management
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences (NO QUOTAS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
1-Institute of Health Sciences
- Emergency Nursing (with thesis)
- Surgical Diseases Nursing (with and without thesis)
- Internal Diseases Nursing (with and without thesis)
- Intensive Care Nursing (with thesis)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (with thesis)
- Histology and Embryology
- Management in Drug Industry (without thesis)
- Medical Physics (with thesis)
- Health Management (without thesis)
- Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine (without thesis)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
2-Institute of Sciences
3-Institute of Social Sciences
BELOW IS THE GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, INCLUDING TURKISH CANDIDATES. PLEASE CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
Acibadem University is one of the foundation universities with a high scholarship rate of 47%.
The scholarships offered are: OSYM Scholarship, Achievement Scholarship and Kerem Aydinlar Foundation Scholarship.
This is valid for those students placed by OSYM as long as the academic years the students are to follow.
This is valid for those students who start their academic life at Acibadem University with a minimum Gross Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 and above out of 4.00
Kerem Aydınlar Foundation Scholarship
The Foundation offers full scholarships for those students with a minimum GPA of 2.00 and above out of 4.
The students who are granted the Achievement Scholarship can also receive alimentation from the K.A.F.
To maintain these scholarships, students are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.00 and above out of 4 all through their academic studies.
In accordance with the results of YGS and LYS exams, if Acibadem University shortlisted within the first three schools on the preference list of students, they will be offered a scholarship of 15% of the whole tuition fee.
- Educators and their spouses and/or their children are offered a 10% discount for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- The staff working for Acibadem Health Group and Acibadem University and their spouses and/or their children are offered a 10% discount for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
<div style="\\\\"background:#eee;border:1px" solid="" #ccc;padding:5px="" 10px;\\\\"="">
BELOW ARE THE TUITION FEES FOR THE 2012-2013 ACADEMIC YEAR. PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING WEB SITE FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR’S TUITION FEES: www.acibadem.edu.tr/studentcandidates/tuition-fees/
- Medical School 47.500 Turkish Liras
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Nutrition and Diabetic Department 26.500 Turkish Liras
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation 19.000 Turkish Liras
- Healthcare Management Department 19.000 Turkish Liras
- Nursing Department 8.750 Turkish Liras
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics 30.000 Turkish Liras
- Psychology Department 30.000 Turkish Liras
- Vocational School of Health Services 13.000 Turkish Liras
8% VAT included.
Tuition will be paid in two installments.
Tuition installments will be collected at the beginning of each term.
5% Discount is applied if paid in cash